Wednesday, November 30, 2011

breakfast at TIFFANY'S & A CHRISTMAS SALE!

So this is the second in my little film series I started back here with Midnight in Paris.
The next fashionable siren of the silver screen was
undoubtedly going to be Miss Golightly!
There are going to be a couple more but time is always standing in my way.
But for now I hope you enjoy Breakfast at Tiffany's.

It's also a very timely post as I have FINALLY chosen new
paper stock for my prints and updated my etsy shop with a few newbies,
including Midnight in Paris and Bloom.
You can find these new prints (and a SALE!) HERE.

8 comments:

Jenelle Witty said...

Love! So inspiring. Brilliant work.

shutmyeyescantfindthebreak.blogspot.com/

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

Loving these film-inspired illustrations. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Hannah Rosengren said...

This work is absolutely stunning. I am so in awe of your talent!

Kelly said...

^ Thanks guys! So glad you like it.
More to come soon I hope x

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

LOVELY!

*Daniƫlle said...

it is so beautiful.
Colourful-Frutsel

A Norwegian said...

Your illustrations are stunning.

http://a-norwegian-blog.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

^ Thank you all so much x